}

18 March, 2011

my hair

this was my previous hairstyle~it was long and curly
ive just cut last month~
well actually i wanted my hair in the same length as b4~
i just wanna cut the bang and make my side hair a lil bit shorter~
SO THIS THE RESULT OF MY HAIR AFTER IVE CUT IT~





So yah~i look like shit huh?
i hate it~!
so yah~after that i colour my hair at this saloon~Top 9~
it hav great offer there~i color my hair 4 rm 68 and get a free treatment cream~gr8 offer huh?
n hav 3 free treatment to~(not exactly free)it charged rm12 for washing and blow~
but the treatment i verry good~i can felt my hair like super smooth~
so yah~im gonna up the pic with my new hair colour letter~

thats all for now~buh~bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment as much you want^^
I be my best to reply you!
just be nice :))